Vero Beach Christian Business Association, Inc.
Back to main site.
Ways to Maximize your Membership in the
Vero Beach Christian Business Association (PDF)
- Join us for our monthly luncheons (traditionally the 4th Thursday of the month):
- Network with other Christian businesspeople and learn about topics of interest to you, your business and your faith. Stand and share your 30-second “elevator speech” about your business with the group during our quarterly networking luncheon!
- You may bring your business cards or brochures to the luncheons for display on the welcome table for others to see and take with them.
- Share your special announcements (including special offers, sales, events, etc.) during our “community bulletin board” time.
- Have your business recognized and thanked at the end of each luncheon when you bring a door prize to be given away.
- Invite a colleague to join you at a luncheon -- even someone who does not profess to be a Christian. You never know what conversation may be sparked as a result of their
- Send us your logo and/or your photo for inclusion in your website listing (www.vbcba.org).
- Consider advertising your business on the monthly VBCBA block page that runs the 3rd Thursday in the Press Journal (great way to reach the public and show your relationship to VBCBA as a Christian businessperson).
- Volunteer! Have a special gift or talent...or just available time? There may be a perfect fit for you within VBCBA to really help out so we can be who God wants us to be as an organization!
- Make our printed membership directory available at your place of business for your customers to take with them.
- Display your VBCBA membership decal on your business window or car.
- Share a prayer need you may have through the “prayer requests” button on our website (or simply type “prayer.vbcba.org” in your browser.) We have individuals who will pray for your needs.
- Give a testimonial about VBCBA for the website and possible publication (share.vbcba.org).
- “Like” us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/vbcba) and be part of our social media world!
- Have your photo takenat various VBCBA gatherings (by our roving photographer) and possibly see yourself and business promoted online and in local publications as a member of the Christian business community.
- Tell someone else about VBCBA. The more members we have, the more we can make an impact on our community for God's Kingdom.
Remember: as with most things in life, what you get out of something is directly correlated to what you put into it! Get the most out of your VBCBA membership!